Damselfly: Lit AF
At Damselfly, it’s not all about rainbows and butterflies… They want to hit you in the face, right in the nose, with their triple-scented aromas and then in the eyes, with a killer quote. Come on baby, light my fire...
Warm, heady inhales of amber, cedarwood, vanilla bean and patchouli. Like a lofty high for your senses.
Our Inca. Smells like soaring feels.
• Non-toxic soy based wax, hand poured in Australia
• Up to 60 hours burning time
• 2 x natural lead-free cotton wicks
• Diameter - 9cm Height- 10.5cm
• Net weight - 300g/10.5oz
INCA FRAGRANCE NOTES
TOP: Lime, Rhubarb
MIDDLE: Patchouli, Cyclamen, Jasmine
BASE: Amber, White Musk, Vanilla Bean, Sandalwood
- Damselfly candles are made with non-toxic soy based wax
- Our wicks are natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Our fragrances are triple scented
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Hand poured in Australia with love
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended
- Always ensure wicks are upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may appear on your glass if wicks are not trimmed. Remove residue with a napkin or wet cloth when candle is not lit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Do not burn your Damselfly candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
- Do not move your Damselfly candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Keep you Damselfly candle out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials