Damselfly: Lit AF
This product is currently sold out.
At Damselfly, it’s not all about rainbows and butterflies… They want to hit you in the face, right in the nose, with their triple-scented aromas and then in the eyes, with a killer quote. Come on baby, light my fire...
Warm, heady inhales of amber, cedarwood, vanilla bean and patchouli. Like a lofty high for your senses.
Our Inca. Smells like soaring feels.
• Non-toxic soy based wax, hand poured in Australia
• Up to 60 hours burning time
• 2 x natural lead-free cotton wicks
• Diameter - 9cm Height- 10.5cm
• Net weight - 300g/10.5oz
INCA FRAGRANCE NOTES
TOP: Lime, Rhubarb
MIDDLE: Patchouli, Cyclamen, Jasmine
BASE: Amber, White Musk, Vanilla Bean, Sandalwood
- Damselfly candles are made with non-toxic soy based wax
- Our wicks are natural lead-free cotton wicks
- Our fragrances are triple scented
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Hand poured in Australia with love
- Always burn candle within sight, never leave unattended
- Always ensure wicks are upright when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 5mm prior to each burn. Black residue may appear on your glass if wicks are not trimmed. Remove residue with a napkin or wet cloth when candle is not lit.
- Always sit candle on a stable, fire resistant surface whilst burning
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle
- Do not burn your Damselfly candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at bottom of glass
- Do not move your Damselfly candle when lit. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
- Keep you Damselfly candle out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials